Saturday, November 5, 2011

Cry for Help & a big October Thank you!!

Quick rant and cry for help!!:  Something went wrong with our button.  I've been sitting here for over 2 hours now trying to fix it and am just getting more and more frustrated as I read over these tutorials.  Does anyone have a quick fix? A friend kindly placed our button on her site and when I click on it, the link takes me to the picture located on photobucket. If anyone can assist I'd greatly appreciate it.  Please contact me (Corie) @ DesignDNAblog@aol.com.

On a more positive note: Hooray for the weekend and a big thanks to our top referring sites for October, it is much appreciated.





Thank you to all the inspiring bloggers who have featured our work.  We appreciate your time and kind words!




To anyone who has not had the opportunity to check out their great work, I encourage you to as they inspire us each and every day.  

Have a great weekend,
Corie & Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...