Thursday, September 8, 2011

Friday Link Party # 2



Thanks to all who stopped in to show off your fabulous work!  You really made our first link party a fantastic experience.  Please show your love to our 2 favorite submissions :)


There is something magical about thrift store hunting and turning nothing into something. I’m in love with this Halloween Candy Dish created by Reasons to Skip the Housework I love it 100 times more because she purchased the components for under $1.




Polish The Stars has our mouth watering with her Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars.  I must try these and I'm not even a big fan of sweets!



Friday Link Party # 2

Ready, set, go....

  • Link to the specific post for something YOU have created (not to your main blog page). 
  • Grab the DesignDNA button to add to your blog page.
  • Be sure to visit other posts and leave them a comment! 
  • Let me know if you've featured me, and I'll let you know if I've featured you ;)









1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...