Tuesday, April 17, 2012

New Adventures and I Miss You Much

by The Big Sister

Hello!  Happy Martin Luther King Jr., Valentines, St Pattie's, Easter, Passover, and whatever other big day I've missed :) 

Lot's of things have happened since my last post and I thought I'd clue you in on some of the latest and greatest.

My first distraction from Design DNA was an on going love affair with a book of been trying to write...for over ten years.  My unofficial A.D.D. diagnosis seems to prevent me from focusing on extracurriculars for long periods of time so I tend to have way to many things going on at once. 

My second distraction from Design DNA and my first distraction from my latest attempt at writing... was the decision my Husband and I made to join a gym.  Elliptical, treadmill, or leg press machines are not found in this gym.  Only my BLOOD, SWEAT and TEARS!

Curious?

Check out my latest adventures in Krav Maga here !!


 Have you stepped out of your comfort zone lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...