Thursday, September 29, 2011

Halloween Link Party




Halloween 2011 Link Party here


No. 3 reason I LOVE Halloween - You can dress like anyone or thing you want for one {spooktacular} day

No. 2 reason I LOVE Halloween - I'm originally from the Midwest so for me Halloween represents fond memories of crisp cool air, color changing leaves and the smell of warm apple cider.

No. 1 reason I LOVE Halloween - My Sister's annual Halloween Party - I love the challenge of creating low budget decorations (it is never too early to start as far as I'm concerned)

Halloween Link Party Rules:
  • Link to the specific post for something YOU have created - Decorations, Party ideas, Costumes, etc. (not to your main blog page). 
  • Grab the DesignDNA button to add to your blog page.
  • Be sure to visit other posts and leave them a comment! 
  • Let me know if you've featured me, and I'll let you know if I've featured you ;) 
  • This party will stay open through the end of November so you can post this year's Halloween party projects.
  • No limit - post away.  Just remember only Halloween projects will be accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...